Well well well, the site is stuffed with dead links and no news for years.
But here I am with the news of Neo Team finally releasing their N64 flash
cartridge announced roughly 3 years ago, and basicly everyone incl. an N64
fanatic like myself had given up hope.
But here it is and it looks like it's already available to the public
eventhough the testers, incl. yours truly, havn't received their kits yet.
With that said if you wish to buy one, then go here http://www.ic2005.com/shop/product.php?productid=115&cat=0&page=1 although
the $199 + shipping price tag does seem a bit steep.
The NEO N64 Myth cart specs are as follows:
- Support the N64 rom size up to 512M
- Support all save type perfectly included the flash save, not need the
same save type N64 game cart to work together
- Support 100% N64 games perfectly
- Download games from PC to NEO2 cart directly via USB port
- Upload/overwrite game save to PC via USB directly
- Multi-CIC support, can use any N64 cart to boot Neo Myth on N64
- Support Multi games, can download 2 games at the same time and swap the
game via switch
- Can select the N64 menu run from Neo2 game cart or N64 inner menu flash
(under developing still)
- Upgradeable! Support upgrade the N64 Myth cart CPLD logic core through
the NDP upgrade kit
Along with the announcement from NeoFlash this news post also represents that
64SCENER may return to it's former glory, starting early 2010 I will begin
reconstucting most of the missing data as well as add new stuff, strictly N64
So you've been warned ;-)